TALENT AND PERFORMANCE RELEASE FORM
I acknowledge that I hereby consent as the parent or legal guardian for my child/children enrolled in Acting Up! Youth Theatre Academy to be photographed, recorded and/or filmed by Acting Up! Youth Theatre Academy or their agents on the following terms:
1. Acting Up! Youth Theatre Academy will own any and all rights in the photography, recording or filming.
2. I hereby consent for Acting Up! Youth Theatre Academy and/or its representatives, agents and related entities to Use any photographs, film, videos or audio recordings of the student/s Appearance for promotional, commercial, and marketing purposes, whether or not accompanied by any narration or dialogue, by any present or future media or means known or unknown.
3. I consent to the use of any printed material in conjunction with the above-mentioned use.
4. I hereby waive all personal rights and objections to, including the right to inspect, any Use which will be made of the images /Appearance by Acting Up! Youth Theatre Academy.
5. I hereby waive, release and forever discharge the Acting Up! Youth Theatre Academy and all persons acting under its permission or authority from all claims, actions and liability relating to use of the said photographs, videos or audio recordings.
6. I understand that I/my children will not receive any compensation or payment or any form of remuneration now or in the future in consideration for the above consent.
7. I acknowledge that these images may be transferred outside Australia and stored and processed overseas.
(a) Appearance means my name, image, physical likeness, voice, any and all attributes of my personality and/or performance;
(b) Acting Up! Youth Theatre Academy means Acting Up! Youth Theatre Academy, it’s directors and any successors, assigns or licensees:
(c) Use means lawful use and includes the exclusive and perpetual right of Acting Up! Youth Theatre Academy in any jurisdiction worldwide to:- (i) use, copy, adapt and/or exploit;
(ii) mix, edit, duplicate, or re-use, or create derivative works;
(iii) assign, license or sub-license;
(iv) publicise and/or market; and
(v) exhibit and/or perform and/or distribute by any present or future media, for profit or otherwise.